Sunday, September 2, 2012

Best Cupcake Ever?...well you can decide that!

This evening I was on Pinterest and I kept seeing pictures of yummy looking desserts, so I decided I was going to make something! I wasn't sure whether I wanted some type of cookie or a cake. I Google'd "cupcake cookie" and my first search result was from Allrecipes.com "The best cupcake ever!" It looked good so I chose that one! Everyone wanted the cupcake cookies pretty quickly so I didn't get to follow the recipe to a T. I didn't chill the cookie dough balls for 2 hours, I’m not sure if it would have made that big of a difference but I guess next time I make them I will find out. I also didn't have cupcake papers so I just sprayed the silicone cupcake pan I used and they slid right out after they cooled. (Which silicone cools pretty quickly so I think it makes the cupcakes cool faster, personal opinion.) My cupcake cookies didn't look as fancy as the ones in the picture on the website because I made my own chocolate icing instead of using icing from a can. After all of the baking/icing process we finally got to eat them and they were very good! I would make them again and I’d recommend them to anyone. If they aren't "The best cupcake ever," they're pretty close to it! 

Hope you try them soon!

Yours Truly, ~ Emily ~


1 comment: