Friday, November 9, 2012

My 18th Birthday!...

Tonight my parents took Steelley and I to El Coyote for my 18th birthday dinner. It was almost a week late...but I'm not complaining cause you just can't complain about steak. If you've never been to El Coyote let me just tell you...you NEED to go! Save up your money and go there! If you drive past the restaurant on any normal day you wouldn't know that they have good food. The outside isn't very fancy or anything...it's just a hole in the wall. But despite that...it has THE BEST filet mignon I have ever had in my 18 years of living. The filet mignon is so tender it almost melts in your mouth! It's very delicious and I strongly encourage you to go sometime and get that. Besides all of that I am now headed home to watch "October Baby" for the first time and eat my birthday cake that my mom had Holly Butts make me...I am beyond excited to eat this cake! It's always a treat when you get even just one bite of the moist deliciousness she makes so well! I am so blessed and thankful to be spending this wonderful evening with people I love so much!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment